What is CBD?
Even though CBD is becoming more of a household name in many circles, some of you who may not be familiar with CBD yet. CBD, or cannabidiol, is a naturally occurring oil extracted from the hemp plant, which is a cousin to the marijuana plant, but it is naturally very low in THC. The share some similarities and also differences.
- Low THC means CBD does not carry the psychoactive effects in regular doses that cannabis does.
- Because we keep the THC levels clearly under 0.3%, confirmed through 3rd party lab tests, our CBD products are legal in all 50 states through the 2018 Farm Bill that was passed by the U.S. Government.
- CBD has been used by many people for more than a thousand years for assisting in many symptoms and conditions that the human body suffers.
- Today, most users of CBD seek relief from anxiety, stress, body aches and pains, insomnia, arthritis, and more.
- There are minor side effects suffered by an extremely small percentage of users. Some may be nausea, stomach aches, and drowsiness.
- The World Health Organization has stated that CBD has presented no public health problems associated with the use of pure, clean CBD, which we offer.
Consider the difference in the side effects of opioids and certain pharmaceuticals:
Blurry vision, dizziness, diarrhea, constipation, chance of stroke or heart attack, addiction, vomiting, dry mouth, anxiety, irritability, slowed breathing, unconsciousness, coma, respiratory depression, delirium, myoclonus (spasms), pruritus (itching), overdose, overdose related death, fractures, intestinal blockage, sexual problems, urinating issues, risk of falling, low blood pressure, and more.
Can you get positive drug tested?
From millions of users of CBD, there has been a few who have been tested positive in a drug test. There is no definitive information on whether they took the right dosage or if there were any flaws in their testing process.
Some data have shown that you need to ingest over 1000mg a day to risk testing positive in a drug test. For comparison, you would need to ingest two full bottles of our 500mg (15ml) product every day in order to be in this category. The standard dosage most people take are half an eye dropper portion to less than 2 full eye droppers a day, which equates to about 15mg – 60mg. No one should be taking 1000mg daily unless you have a specific medical condition that warrants that with doctor approval.
Even though this is a minuscule percentage, if you value your only job to the highest degree, please check with your company/boss first. Many companies are using drug testing companies that now allow certain testing tolerances for people who use CBD due to health reasons.
We do have ZERO THC products as well. These products may be slightly less effective than the full spectrum CBD PER milligram dose, so users need to titrate accordingly. Either way, you cannot get high off of a CBD product like you do from cannabis.
Can you get addicted to CBD?
CBD is not an opioid or a pharmaceutical, it is a natural plant based product, and in our oils and creams, we only mix the pure CBD oils with our organic ingredients.
Substances that are considered addictive trigger a release of dopamine in the brain’s pleasure centers. The body becomes dependent on the substance over time, and the user will experience withdrawal symptoms if they cease to take them. This cycle of pleasure and withdrawal leads the person who is using the substance to crave it and seek it out compulsively, while knowing that it has negative consequences in their life.
World Health Organization, which thoroughly examined many aspects of CBD, including its potential for abuse stated:
Single dose administration of cannabidiol has been evaluated in healthy volunteers using a variety of tests of abuse potential as well as physiological effects in a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. An orally administered dose of 600mg of CBD did not differ from placebo on the scales of the Addiction Research Centre Inventory, a 16 item Visual Analogue Mood Scale, subjective level of intoxication or psychotic symptoms.
There seems to simply be no negative attributes to report. CBD does not produce an excessive release of dopamine, so it cannot get you high and there is no euphoria present that is commonly associated with other opioids and even nicotine. This means in most cases, when you stop using CBD, there are no withdrawal symptoms.
The World Health Organization also decided to do a second inspection of the data, this time with oral ingestion of CBD alongside placebos. Their statement after this procedure:
The results of this analysis demonstrated that CBD was placebo-like on all measures (including visual analogue scales, psychomotor performance such as the digit symbol substitution task, heart rate, and blood pressure)…
Is CBD Susceptible to Tolerance?
With drugs like opioids, developing a high tolerance is dangerous in part because a high enough dose can kill you. However, there is no established lethal dose of CBD for humans, and researchers have found it to have negligible toxicity. Still, concerns about the cost of increasing dosages may lead people to worry about developing a tolerance to CBD.
There hasn’t been much research on whether there is a tolerance effect for CBD in humans. For certain conditions, like chronic cancer-related pain or spasticity related to multiple sclerosis, patients did not experience increased tolerance with long-term CBD use.
Still, some people who use CBD report that they have developed a tolerance over time. In other words, they need increasingly higher doses to get the same effect from CBD. Others can use CBD for years, though, without ever needing to increase their dosage.
Some people who are concerned about developing a tolerance to CBD say that they have developed ways to prevent it. These methods could include changing their dosing schedule, taking short breaks, or only taking CBD when they need it for a specific symptom.
They are basically saying that CBD is as innocuous as a placebo. But it is still effective enough in most people to combat serious disorders and ailments. This has made CBD as safe as it gets when it comes to choosing a non-habit forming, holistic medicine for the masses.
The Endocannabinoid System
CBD works by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system, which was discovered by Raphael Mechoulam. When Dr. David Allen, a retired cardiac surgeon and cannabinoid research scientist, commented on his thoughts about this discovery, he said, “The discovery of the endocannabinoid system is the single most important medical, scientific discovery ever. More people will be saved by manipulation of the endocannabinoid system than are currently saved by surgery.”
The endocannabinoid system, which evolved almost 600 million years ago but only “discovered” in the late 1990’s, helps maintain the immune system for filtration, brain functions, body temperature control, and pain receptors. Thus as CBD reacts directly with this system, it can affect a multitude of these components and its secondary systems.
The Business of CBD
We are at the precipice of the rocket launch. The trend of CBD business in this country is clear. It hit over $500 million in 2018, is slated to be a $16 billion industry by 2025. The main growth will be in the next 2-3 years.
Here you can see the inexorable rise of CBD in popularity online.
As far as CBD itself, there has never been and never will be a 100% guarantee that it will help 100% of people for 100% of illnesses and ailments, and nor should anyone ever promise that. What we do know is that it has helped millions of people for hundreds of years for various issues of the human body. Some are, but not limited to:
|• Pain||• Fibromyalgia|
|• Anxiety / Stress||• Reduced Risk of Cancer/Symptoms|
|• Anti-inflammatory||• Neuroprotective Properties|
|• Arthritis||• Heart Health|
|• Protects and Heals the Skin||• Schizophrenia + Other Mental Disorders|
|• Reduce Acne||• Substance Abuse Treatment / Addiction|
|• Depression / Mood Disorders||• Anti-Tumor Effects|
|• Insomnia / Sleep Apnea||• Diabetes / Obesity Prevention|
|• Seizures / Epilepsy||• Better Cholesterol profiles|
|• Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms||• Lowered Risk of Cardiovascular Disease|
|• Deter Neurodegenerative Diseases||• Brain Health|
|• Strengthens Bone Health||• Alzheimer's Symptoms|
Much more information to be added as we grow together and we leave you with one final thought. You may feel great about doing this not only to help others, but because we make it our PRIMARY OBJECTIVE to use the highest premium ingredients that are organic in material and processing, to ensure that there is no product out there that is superior to ours. We do not infuse any ingredient that is not absolutely necessary for the job each product is supposed to do. We only garner oils from Oregon and Colorado, easily the two capitals of CBD of the world. We have had ZERO negative feedback so far from our clientele. We have had some comments on the strong taste, but that is our potent formula, not watered down, and is the natural taste from the extraction process. We are working hard to also manufacture gummies, candies and capsules for those who prefer another option, coming soon!
So Why Should You Stick with Us?
- We want to do this the right way while helping others live better lives
- We are a small company located in Wyoming and Florida trying to make a name for ourselves as one of the most trustworthy and effective CBD companies in the world on loyal customer at a time
- We want the best people to join us in our endeavor to change the world one person at a time
- We want to build something fantastic so that we can be proud of ourselves and say that we helped people get better the natural way
- We want to help veterans who have had a hard enough time without having to worry about their pains and distresses from serving our country
- We want to help the wildlife and tigers who have been victimized by human greed and carelessness
- Eventually we would would love to aid in the national education system to instill knowledge of all cultures around the world to our young children so they can immerse themselves into these facts at an early age
- We talk and talk and then walk the walk. We mean it when we say we are trying to do EVERYTHING right. We attempt to execute absolutely superior attention to detail, and this includes minimizing our footprint on this amazing Earth. We will not use a foot more territory or an ounce of extra material or at least try to use all the best materials that will preserve this planet the most. This is why we use our unique containers that are mainly glass and bamboo. This minimizes the use of plastics. Eventually we will take this even one step further, so plans for that are also ahead!
CBDTweet Superior Extraction and Processing
Why is our process any different from the other 500 companies now popping up and selling CBD?
- We use Full Spectrum oil, <0.3% THC, under the legal limit so it is safe for use with the beneficial entourage effect, AND ZERO THC. These products use components that have been through decades of research with experts in the cannabis and hemp industry in Oregon and Colorado to ensure the best that you will hear about in the next section below.
- We use clean cool ethanol extraction, fully organic, improved through years of scientific research, which has been proven among many circles to provide the highest percentage of beneficial terpenes and cannabinoids. CO2 and rosin press are also good options.
- All of our full spectrum crude are always winterized and decarboxylated for the purest form without sacrificing the amazing phytocannabinoids.
- From whole flower hemp, not the cheap parts of the plant like the stalk, nor from the seeds that some “hemp oil” is made from.
- Containing complete CBD compounds and 400+ valuable phytonutrients
- All organic processing and ingredients, no artificial harmful additives, nothing that is not absolutely necessary from what we think will benefit the user. No gimmicks, no marketing plugs.
- Sustainably grown and harvested only in Oregon and Colorado, the two capitals of the hemp world… no cheaper Chinese, Canadian or other states and Europeans that are catching up in the rules and regulations of superior farming and extraction. In the future we may consider California, Kentucky and a couple of other states that are really working hard to also be the best.
- Thoroughly tested from seed to extract
- Manufactured and processed and marketed all in the USA only
We truly appreciate the fact that you read through all of this, and we hope that we can support and serve you to the success you wish to see in yourself.
Good luck and well wishes!
Join Our Community Forum
We would love to have you on our community forum and ask or answer any questions you may feel relevant. And of course you may also just participate in an existing discussion or start one yourself and chat with like-minded people who are here for the same reason. The more the merrier!
We hope we have helped you in some way. We value your opinions so we encourage you to contact us with any suggestions and feedback. Use the contact form or express your opinions in our forum!
Be healthy and be well.